Forums Pole Conversations Traveling for Pole

Tagged: ,

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  Crystal 4 weeks ago
  • Author

Pole Press Staff
    Keymaster
    @staff

@anastasya posted this earlier today, and we thought it would make a great new Topic:

Hello everyone,I am a pole dancer and a Yumeiho Physiotherapist passion about helping people on a daily basis.I do pole dance for 5 years but this year I decided to be concentrated more,I even bought my own pole from @lupitpole and I am grateful to @marioncrampe who introduced them to me.

This journey is quite amazing for me and I would like to travel in the future to get to know more pole dancers and instructors all over the world. Women should be more united by pole, it doesn’t always have to be a pole camp, we can organize ourselfs through web sites like this one and make events to share our passion. What is your story with pole dance? Do you have any recommendations?

Jazzy Alix
    Participant
    @jazzy

Hi @anastasya !
    I started pole about 6years ago in Montreal, Canada. Since then I’ve been competing, judging, teaching mostly in Canada/USA; but i felt the need to travel and get out of my pole home to meet other pole enthusiasts. For the past 9 months I’ve been travelling non-stop to teach pole dance anywhere i can 🙂
    Where are you from?
    If you have something/a project in mind, let me know, i’ll be happy to help.
    Jazzy

Participant
    @AerialFoxx

Hello 😁
    I do Pole for around 5 years and I live in Switzerland in the city Basel. I have a pole at home but I’m also starting do do my own little pole studio in the band room of my boyfriend but only with maybe 2 poles and one place to hang a hoop.
    I also like to train with friends and like your idea of connecting with other pole dancers through pole press ❤️
    Many Regards Mü

Crystal
    Participant
    @crstlritch

I am interested in being a student if you set something up.please let me know if you do!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.