Forums Pole Conversations Improvement Ideas for Pole Press

18 replies, 9 voices Last updated by  Marte Flateland 4 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Author

Participant
    @AerialFoxx

Hello to you all,

I had some issues while using the site polepress and I thought its maybe a win win if I open a topic about it.
    If everyone can say what isnt working for them the poeple who created the site could change it.
    Dont get me wrong I really like this site thats why I thought its good to even get it better? 😁

I use Polepress with my Iphone and I didnt have any issues with that but when I’m using it with my Ipad I have the issue that I cant post any pictures or videos. And when I open pictures or videos from other users I cant close them afterwards so I have to click the go back button and then I’m more backwards then I wanted. Hope you understand what I mean.

If you dont like the topic just delete it 😁
    Many regards

Pole Press Staff
    Keymaster
    @staff

Hi Mü 😊 This is actually a wonderful idea! Thanks for the suggestion, and taking the initiative to get it started! 🙏

(About the iPad problem you’re having: Would you mind also sending us a private message about this, and giving us some more details? Danke sehr! 🖤)

Brigid LaGuardia
    Participant
    @queenb.dancer

Yes, encountering some bugs too.
    I already message pole press with the issue of not being able to post text and pics together.

Also, I tried to add more info about me beyond the basic info and it wont save it.

Also an app to put on your phone for easy access would be great.

Thanks for starting this topic and to pole press for trying to create community.

Pole Press Staff
    Keymaster
    @staff

Hi again Brigid 🙂 About the “beyond the basic info and it won’t save it” part … Do you mean in your profile? Like, it won’t let you save your bio info? Thanks! 🙂

Brigid LaGuardia
    Participant
    @queenb.dancer

Yes, in the bio I put quote, studio etc and it gets stuck in a loop when you try and save. There’s no way to exit without losing it. I’m on an android phone if that helps.

Brigid LaGuardia
    Participant
    @queenb.dancer

I know, I’m full of questions. A way to report fake accounts that are spamming you would be good. Already happened.

Pole Press Staff
    Keymaster
    @staff

Yeah, haha “Alice” just wrote to us too. We’ll come up with something. (That’s only the second one we’ve had thus far.)

Pole Press Staff
    Keymaster
    @staff

Update: It appears some spam-bot really sunk its teeth into us today. We just now added a “math problem” to the registration page, so that should stop it. And we believe we found all the already existing spammers and deleted them.

FYI: Any private messages the bots had already sent you will still be in your Inbox. (We don’t have access to private messages.) But if you get any new spam, feel free to let us know here and we’ll “lock things down” even further.

Brigid LaGuardia
    Participant
    @queenb.dancer

😘

Spanky
    Participant
    @misterstrange

I’ve literally only just registered (thanks to the extremely humbling Tara Meyer Foot Challenge on insta!) but love the idea of the site! I’ve only explored a little so far on my phone, so my suggestion may actually be redundant. But it’d be great to search for members based on location, studio etc?

Cheers!

Spanky
    Participant
    @misterstrange

I’d love to see an app too, but recognise that’s resource-intensive at this early stage. I’d rather see a well functioning mobile site first!
    In the interim @queenb-dancer you could try adding the site shortcut to your home screen?

Brigid LaGuardia
    Participant
    @queenb.dancer

Good idea!

Polediana
    Participant
    @Polediana

@misterstrange
    I really love the idea to search by selecting the location.It would be easier to get to know other pole dancers nearby.

Pole Press Staff
    Keymaster
    @staff

Great idea @polediana! We’ll look at adding this to one of our upcoming platform updates! 🙂

Isis Báthory
    Participant
    @isisbathory

I use my samsung android mobile and I am unable to post pictures atm :/

Nikita
    Participant
    @niknak

Community Feed

I think the community feed portion of the site could be revamped to be more aesthetically pleasing. Maybe bigger icons for when people post a picture or video or a similar lay out style to instagrams explore so you can see many photos/videos at a time. As of now, people liking videos or changing their profile picture comes up on the feed which makes it a bit clunky/awkward.

Aynsley brittle
    Participant
    @aynsleybrittle

It seems that I cant crop my cover photo to have the whole picture in it so currently my head and body are cut off 😂😂 I’m not sure if that’s just me or if it’s the same with other users too

Participant
    @AerialFoxx

I still cant close windos with pictures or videos here on polepress with my Ipad

Marte Flateland
    Participant
    @ms.acropole

Kind of annoying that you re-enter to the top of the page everytime you click a button – like «add friend» i.e. 🤷🏻‍♀️

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.